martes, 21 de octubre de 2008

The First Try into Edublogs

My name is Sara and I´m an English Teacher. This blog was intented to be a help to my courses of TIC at the University of Santiago de Chile but I guess it will be very useful to my lessons at school. I´m working now on a VET school. ( Vocational Education Training ) or in Spanish ETP school ( Educacion Tecnico Profesional )
My first intentions into study English was to travel and yes this language allowed me to do that ... but most important : english language open doors to anything you imagine. Learn anything you want but always enjoy it and be the best.
TIC are the new teacher´s tool ( if we discover how to use it). to this task i would like to share some of my experiences as student , then as teacher with some material and finally with useful links to read or enjoy. english should be a pleasure.

No hay comentarios: